What a pimp.
I’m having a MW night working on new pages. Sooo here’s an old cover.
With his eyes in shadow, when I first glanced at this picture of Al Pacino as Serpico I genuinely thought that I was looking at a picture of Torgo.
My work here is done.
Spot on advice.
Ghost Rider eating a Snickers.
That would be one melty candy bar.
- Starbucks Barista: What can I get you?
- Me: Could I have a Grande Coffee Frappuccino with hazelnut and no whip?
- Barista: You know, you could just order the Hazelnut Frappuccino.
- Me: Nah, I'm alright.
- Barista: They're the same thing.
- Me: Doesn't the Hazelnut Frappuccino come with a drizzle on it?
- Barista: Yeah, but you can just ask for it without the drizzle.
- Me: Alright, one of those, then.
- So after all that, of course my drink has the drizzle on top...
illustrator Connor Willumsen from David Cronenberg Scanners “Criterion Collection Box Set”
I like Scanners, but this box art might be better than the movie itself.