An awesome series of Metal Gear pieces by Rub-a-Duckie:
Since I apparently had nothing better to do with my time the other night, I spent a good hour or more scouring Google and Last.FM to track down the details of every concert I’ve ever been to. Honestly, there aren’t too many. Only 19, to be exact. Once I had all of this information I realized that I had nothing to do with it, so y’know…here it is:
Hershey Park (Hershey, PA)
Pop Disaster Tour - Green Day, Blink 182, Saves The Day (05/22/02)
The Electric Factory (Philadelphia, PA)
We Are Not Unique And Beautiful Snowflakes Tour - Fall Out Boy, Gym Class Heroes, The Academy Is…, Midtown (12/27/04)
Gettysburg College (Gettysburg, PA)
MySpace Music Tour - Say Anything, Polysics, Hello Goodbye, Young Love (11/02/07)
It’s official The Boys from “Stock*Pile” will be in artist alley for the 2012 Boston comic con.
- A middle-aged customer sets 3 issues of The Boys on the counter.
- Customer: "I really wish Garth Ennis was still writing Hitman, but he's just doing this these days."
- Me: "I'd love to see him write The Punisher again."
- Customer: "Yeah, he would be great on The Punisher."
- Me: "...have you ever read any of his Punisher stuff?"
- Customer: "I've read everything he's written. I'm a huge Ennis fan."
- Me: "...so, you've read his Puisher run?"
- Customer: "Whose Punisher run?"
- Me: "Garth Ennis. He's written a bunch of Punisher series'."
- Customer: "No, he hasn't."
- Me: "Yeah, he has. He wrote Punisher MAX, which is one of my favorite books."
- Customer: "Huh?"
- I walk around the counter and pull a stack of Punisher MAX TPBs off of a shelf and hand them to the customer.
- Customer: "This is Garth Ennis?"
- Me: "Yup."
- Customer: "Holy shit!"
- Joel: Dr. Doom is lame.
- Kansas: WHAAAT?! He shot the Baxter Building into space!